Here are some online resources for when you can’t get to Mass.
We will be live streaming Mass live from our Church every weekend. Please CLICK HERE to go to the live stream.
Daily Prayer Resources:
Here are just a few possible resources to help you with daily prayer, especially during these exceptional times
- National Shrine of St Jude “Praying with us at home”
- Pray-As-You-Go short daily Gospel prayer/reflections (audio)
It is so important for our young families to grow together in faith through prayer and activity. Here are a few useful ideas:
- Catholic Icing – lots of printables and activities for younger children
- Catholic Mom – lots of articles for parents and activities for children
- Family Page of Loyola Press – lots of ideas for bringing faith alive at home
- Children’s Liturgy resources from CAFOD
- Children’s Liturgy resources from Westminster Diocese
Specifically applying to the Catholic version or approach:
- Catholic Study Bible app for Apple, Android and Kindle Fire devices (Bible free, additional content for small price in-app)
- Universalis online and app. Daily Mass readings, Liturgy of the Hours, etc. – free online, small charge for app
- Laudate app for iPhone and Android. Daily Mass readings, Liturgy of the Hours, prayers, rosary, lots of other resources – Free
- Liturgy Office website, Scripture section. Use of Scripture in the Liturgy, Vatican documents about the importance of Scripture in revelation, Catholic approaches, etc.
- Weekly Webinar from Portsmouth Diocese. Live interactive webcast every Wednesday evening 7-8pm exploring the Gospel reading for the coming Sunday
- Pray As You Go online and app. Audio reflections on daily Gospel reading (about 10 mins)